Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wicked New Year

It's Tuesday again and I've been playing in the stamp room. I have joined a SCS swap and here's one of the Halloween Cards I signed up for:  I call it "Wicked"
It's Whisper White embossed with the SU Spiderweb EF, Pumpkin Pie punched with the large oval and sponged with Pumpkin Pie Ink.  The legs, hat and spooky are from the Wicked Cool stamp set and stamped on Whisper White in Basic Black. I used markers to add a bit of color to the hat brim and stockings. Spooky was stamped then punched out with the now retired oval punch and sponged with Pumpkin Pie.The ribbon is Scallop Dots in Old Olive. It's all on a BasicBlack base.

I also made a New Year card for my husband to send to family and friends.
The tree branch is from Out on a Limb, stamped in Early Espresso with Leaves from Bright Blossoms in Garden Green. The apple is a 1/2" circle punched from Real red and shaped with scissors. It has a little stem made from Natural Linen thread. The stripes are a specialty vellum from one of the big craft stores. the sentiment was made in Word. The base of the card is Pacific Point.
I hope you like my additions for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment