Sunday, September 9, 2012

Triple time gratitude

It's a cool Sunday afternoon and reminded me of Fall. I made this card using the triple time technique and the Day of Gratitude stampset. I've seen this technique used for so many beautiful cards. What do you think? For those who are interested, I used More Mustard, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit and Whisper White.
I'm making  a little change to my card class schedule. On October 7th I have a wedding at 5 so I'm pushing my card class earlier to noon. We'll also be doing the Christmas cards I gave a sneak peek on since a few people who had expressed an interest weren't able to make it today. Don't worry, I'll remind you again. Just put it on your calendar now and let me know for sure a week before so I can prep things. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment