Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Friday again and the end to another busy week. I've been tying up some loose ends for swaps I'm committed to. Here's a Hanukkah card I made using Jewish Celebrations and the card in the current Holiday mini.
Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and vellum cardstock along with some brads, clear embossing on the Menorah, the square lattice EF and Labels Collections framelits and a whole lot of  stampin' dimensionals give this card a lot of texture. I haven't received my order with the new silver stampin' marker OR silver dazzling details so I had to use a gel pen I had for the sample. Can't wait for the dazzling details to arrive. These will shine with that on them!
I also made a fall themed card for a challenge using on of my favorite sets, Day of Gratitude:
as well as finishing another recipe card:
On this one, I used some retired SU! designer series paper and ribbon as well as the Ornament Keepsakes Stampset and Holiday Ornaments framelits to make the 'tree'. Gotta go. I've got 40 more Hanukkah cards to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment