Monday, August 27, 2012

A new week

It's Monday and a new week. With two full days of meetings, this is my last week of summer before school starts full time.  I've got mixed feelings about that! The weekend was a busy one. Attended a shoebox event Saturday night.  Here's what we did:

Sunday morning was the Scrap Art Tour Event held at the Hamburg (NY) Fairgrounds. A local stamper (Becky O'Donnell) organized a wonderful day of making 7 great 'fancy fold' card projects

and several swaps (too many for a picture) at the Tour on Sunday. After I got home from that, my husband and I went to the Buffalo Irish Festival at Canalside. What a great time! Amazing music, great shopping and cold beer! We left for a bit to check out a new restaurant and had a lovely salad there for dinner. It's right on the water in the Naval Museum building. Wish I could remember the name.

So this morning I decided to make the 'sneak peek' cards for my Christmas Card Class that's coming up Sunday September 9th. The cost is $25 for 12 cards and envelopes. This is what I came up with:

           I didn't want to give away the whole thing so it's just a peek! If you're interested in attending, send me an email if you know me or leave a comment. Just remember, I'm in Kenmore, NY.
Have a great week. With work starting, I probably won't be here the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment